One day I was looking for the right cure for my uncle’s problem of psoriasis all over Dallas. As I was about to leave for home I got some tips about the dreaded disease but along with it was charged with DWI offense. Here is my story and tips for the disease.
As I was going thought the streets in Dallas, I found some advertisement about the natural cures for the disease and I decided to look further into it. I enquired about the same and found that someone nearby is giving free tips for the cure of disease. As I went further I met Mr. Catholic Anderson who’s was a natural medicine practitioner. I parked my car right there as I was expecting to be back soon. I went into the apartment to see the doctor and asked for a consultation. I was given a slip to be able to meet him. After a while I was called in. He said he has a medicine that can cure the disease permanently. He also gave me some precautionary measures so that the disease can be contained and well managed. Here are the tips:
No hot Showers
If you have a psoriasis problem don’t go for those long showers inspas or other luxary places so that you are not exposed to hot temperatures for a long time. Shower should be short and if possible with cold water or at the most the water can be luke warm.
Don’t be stressed
It has been observed that more stressed you are, more will be the problem, so just relax and take a chill pill.
Look for natural remedies
Psoriasis is best controlled by natural remedies rather than prescription drugs. So just go ahead and look for a good psoriasis treatment which is more natural and hygienic.
The DWI case
He said these tips will help to control the disease and can definitely raise the hope for early cure. He also offered me a medicine for the disease. He told me that it was safe and anyone can have it without side-effects. Although the smell was bit different (like rum) but I just had some of it as it was harmless and also gave me some for my uncle and said that I can come there anytime for more medicine if it works fine on my uncle.
After that I thanked the doctor and left the place. As I came out, I saw a police officer waiting for me beside my car. I had parked it at the wrong place. He wanted to hand over a ticket to me, I tried to convince him but he smelt the alcohol (as I was still carrying the bottle of ‘cure’). He charged me with DWI. I contacted my Dallas DWI attorney who was recommended by a good friend of mine (Michael). After he came, I explained the whole story to him and he talked to the sergeant and got me out. He was a very good lawyer, I must say. Later, I thanked him for his services and went back to my uncle with the treatment tips and ‘cure’.
This post was written by NCFP_Assistant on May 21, 2012
Olive oil presents a safe remedy for psoriasis. Research and positive thinking but it took a lot of
determination. Whats more, natural psoriasis treatments are better for treating the skin ailment as
you know it works for you. Apple cider vinegar is a great natural remedy for psoriasis where you
need to mix it with water to form a mixture. While IT has been his passion, a bigger passion has
been reading and writing. The skin condition is now well under control. This is because though the
creams and skin lotions do provide some remedy from the irritation and swelling of psoriasis, they
do not give long time remedy. Only after research and visits to proper specialist did he find out that
it was psoriasis. Irritation and inflammation of your skin apply this mixture to the problem areas
and you will experience a marked relief in the scaling. Any subsequent recurrence of the condition
will not be so severe so good is this treatment option that it not just clears the skin of psoriasis, in
fact. You have to use this olive oil either for bathing or for as a body massage oil depending on the
type of psoriasis you suffer from. Over the last 2 years he has been publishing articles on various
subjects. You also needs to soak yourself in water not only should you drink at least two liters of
water daily to keep you body moisturized. A nutritious diet and lifestyle is also valuable for
everyone, especially psoriasis sufferers. Soaking in a bathtub or even just applying a wet towel on
the scaling skin do that by going swimming. Generally warm and stable climates are more
favorable to psoriasis sufferers while salt water and sun together help in the regression of this skin
problem. And is also a great natural psoriasis treatment water is always good for health. Dead Sea
salts are a traditional natural healer which works magically over the psoriasis affected areas. Once
the skin moistens, you not only find relief from the burning and irritation of psoriasis, you can also
gently try to remove any dead skin. There are no unwanted side effects too moreover, as it is a all natural
remedy. However as there could be risk of these medications interacting with any
prescription medicine you take; be sure you consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
There are numerous herbs that help treat psoriasis and other skin conditions by eliminating toxic
buildup in the body system and by purifying the body. Gels and lotions skin specialists provide
psoriasis sufferers should generally try natural psoriasis treatments rather than the many topical
creams. Interestingly it was initially diagnosed as eczema. While there isn’t any specific diet
psoriasis followers need to follow, and many that aggravate the condition there are a few foods
that improve. How effective they are actually depend on the individual while there are so many
natural psoriasis treatments available. Chris is an IT consultant who has been in the industry for
more than 20 years. Interest in Psoriasis started since a relative was diagnosed with it. Vitamins,
minerals and natural herbal products containing ingredients like milk thistle, mountain grape and
yellow dock all work as natural psoriasis treatments furthermore. But also expensive gels and skin
lotions on a trial and error method is not only irritating and time consuming, trying out all other
topical creams. Different remedies work differently with different people; so it is only after trying
various options you will be able to find the best cure for your psoriasis.
This post was written by NCFP_Assistant on March 16, 2012
Psoriasis is an really disturbing and irritating skin condition. The discomfort, itchiness and not to forget the scabs make life really difficult and for that reason must be treated as quickly as you possibly can. It helps make you appear unattractive, thereby taking a toll in your self self-assurance. You shy away from public and socializing and loose out on the valuable moments of your life. But do not panic as there indeed is a quite powerful remedy accessible.
From the extremely reputed brand Revitol, the Dermasis Psoriasis Treatment functions wonders for treating you of psoriasis. It’s a completely all-natural remedy that treats psoriasis fully. With its usage you receive rid with the nagging itch and discomfort that we usually relate to psoriasis. The dry and dead skin that kind due to this problem may also be eliminated if you use Dermasis. The unattractive scales get removed forever and get replaced with wholesome skin.
The ingredients that go into this item include Palm oil, Vitamin Acetate and Malaleuca Alternifolia; the last currently being a type of Tea Tree Oil. This remarkable item also gets rid with the red patches off the skin that happen if you suffer from a situation like psoriasis. This topical cream is extremely approved and advised by the FDA. It aids sooth and moisturizes your skin as well as aids reinstate your typical complexion that got impacted because of psoriosis.
This post was written by NCFP_Assistant on September 20, 2011
Psoriasis is a noncontagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Read more on and and
Some people have such mild psoriasis (small, faint dry skin patches) that they may not even suspect that they have a medical skin condition. Others have very severe psoriasis where virtually their entire body is fully covered with thick, red, scaly skin.
Causes of Psoriasis
1. Metabolism of amino acids
2. Abnormality in the mechanism through which the skin grows and replaces itself
3. Heredity Factors
5. Injury to the skin
6. Certain medicines
7. Skin infection
Symptoms of Psoriasis
1. Red and irritated skin
2. Bright silvery scales on skin
4. Feeling stressed out
6. Feeling of helplessness
Psoriasis can be treated using different combination therapies and treatments depending on the severity of the disease, the age and the gender of the person. Prescription medications, drugs or steroids are given in case of severe psoriasis. In milder cases, lotions, creams or without prescription ointments can also be used. In some cases, phototherapy is used which makes use of light to treat psoriasis. Sometimes, even injections are used to treat psoriasis. These treatments are used singly or in combination. However, one can even go for certain home remedies or natural methods that help in reducing itchiness caused during psoriasis. Let us have a look at it.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
1. Wash cabbage leaves in warm water.Roll them out with a rolling pin and place them on the affected area. Bandage them so they stay secure in place.Use daily to treat psoriasis.
2. Mix a cup of bittergourd juice with a tsp of lime juice. Drink daily to treat this problem effectively.
3. Apply avocado oil gently over the affected areas.
4. The oil from the outershell of a cashew is very useful in treating this condition.It must be applied liberally over the affected areas to cure psoriasis.
5. Drink buttermilk regulary and also apply some over the affected parts.
6. Take about 400gms of Vitamin E everyday to reduce the appearanc eof psoriasis.
7. Take 6-9 lecithin tablets everyday. 2-3 before each meal.When taking in the form of granules take about 4 tbsp everyday for 2 months then reduce dosage to 2 tbsp per day.
1. Water helps to flush out toxins, so it’s important to drink plenty of it. Adding fresh lemon juice to some of your water can also work as an added boost to cleanse out the system.
2. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet, focusing on raw fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating too many fruits and vegetables that are cooked, frozen and canned, since these causes’ foods to lose many of their nutrients and vitamins.
3. Make sure to get plenty of fiber, which is needed to help keep the bowels healthy and prevent toxins from being reabsorbed into the system.
4. Taking fish oil supplements can help the intestinal wall to heal properly and prevent further problems with toxins being absorbed through the lining.
5. Taking the herb Slippery Elm before meals can help by lining the intestinal wall and prevent anything from being absorbed through the lining.
This post was written by editor on June 13, 2011
Psoriasis is a chronic, non-contagious disease that is characterized by itchiness and a skin rash. The rash is usually red and slightly raised, with silvery, scaling patches on top of the red regions. The infection usually affects the elbows, knees, scalp, fingernails, and trunk of the body. Psoriasis can also lead to arthritis-like joint pain.
Note that it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between psoriasis and eczema, since both often exhibit similar symptoms. A common way to differentiate between the two diseases is by seeing which area of the body is affected. Psoriasis often affects the back of the elbows and front of the knees (extensor surfaces), while eczema usually affects the inside of the arms and the back of the knees (flexor surfaces). Eczema is also more often found on the ankles than psoriasis.
Causes of Psoriasis
The underlying cause of psoriasis is unknown. However, what we do know is that the symptoms of psoriasis occur when skin cells begin to mature more rapidly than normal. As a result, these poorly developed cells cannot shed quickly, resulting in a build-up of skin which leads to the thick and scaly rash.
Suspected triggers of psoriasis include:
1. Family history of psoriasis.
2. Stress or anxiety.
3. Reaction to certain drugs.
4. Certain infections such as strep throat.
5. Drinking alcohol.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
1. Simmer 25 grams each of dried burdock seed and chamomile flowers in 600 ml of water, for about 15 minutes. Strain the mixture through a clean cloth, sweeten it with honey and store it in a refrigerator. Have 3 tablespoons of the decoction, 3 to 4 times a day, on a regular basis.
2. In a small cup of olive oil, put 2 drops of calendula oil and 1 drop of oregano oil. Rub it on the affected area.
3. In 4 cups of water, boil 4 marigold heads, for about 2 minutes. Once cooled, massage the lotion into your scalp. Then, wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Add lemon juice or cider vinegar to the rinsing water to ensure a thorough rinse.
4. Mix a cup of freshly prepared bitter gourd juice with a tsp of limejuice. Drink this mixture every day, on an empty stomach, for 4 to 5 days.
5. Mud packs are effective in treating psoriasis. Take powdered Fuller’s earth and add enough water to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area, let it dry and rinse off. It will help remove toxins from your skin.
6. Mix Aloe Vera gel and garlic oil in equal proportions. Apply on the affected area. This is a good natural remedy for psoriasis.
7. Seawater is beneficial in curing psoriasis. Regular seawater baths as well as application of seawater over the affected parts is one of the best ways of treating psoriasis.
8. Wash the affected area to ensure that it is clean. Next, apply cashew nut oil on it and keep it overnight. Wash off in the morning.
9. Cabbage leaves act favorably in treating psoriasis. Remove the thick veins of the leaves and wash them thoroughly. Apply on the affected area.
10. Hot Epsom salt bath is used to treat psoriasis. Apply olive oil after the Epsom salt bath. It will prove beneficial in curing psoriasis.
This post was written by editor on June 12, 2011
Medical specialists, researchers and mainstream doctors all feel there is not yet a cure for psoriasis, however many alternative and holistic medical enthusiasts feel they’re wrong. Many people feel they have found a natural cure for psoriasis, and more often than not, the consensus is there are several natural cures for Psoriasis.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition which can be debilitating for some people. It generally involves red, flaky, dry, cracked, bleeding, itching skin. Psoriasis is common on elbows, knees, and on the scalp, but some people experience it all over their body, on their feet and ankles, and on their genitals too.
The actual cause of psoriasis is not fully known yet, but it is considered to be a problem created by our own body’s immune system. Normally functioning bodies will shed dead skin cells about every thirty days. In the interim, new skin cells are developing and maturing deep below the surface, and those gradually rise to replace the ones that will soon shed. With psoriasis however, these new skin cells rise to the surface much faster – in three to six days instead of 30 – and this causes a “pile up” of sorts on the surface because the older cells are not yet ready to be shed.
Medical professionals tend to treat the symptoms of psoriasis, but since they don’t feel there is yet a cure then they aren’t usually able to solve the problem entirely. Psoriasis can recede for months at a time however, then flair up again with certain triggers such as an infection, or high stress.
Alternative medicine says there is actually a natural cure for psoriasis though. In fact, there are several. Some options for the most effective ways to cure psoriasis naturally include: Body detoxification, colon cleansing, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
1. Body detoxification can be done in many ways. The most popular, and possibly the fastest, is to go on a juice fast. There are many types of juice fasts available commercially these days, but it’s usually best to go with something proven, and something that uses all natural ingredients. One such juice fast that works really well for detoxifying your body is the lemonade diet.
Detoxification can also be accomplished by simply changing your diet, without going as drastic as a juice fast. This method takes much longer to detoxify fully, but if done properly it can result in the same success.
2. Colon cleansing is another extremely fast way to start detoxifying your body. When your colon is backed up with years of waste that hasn’t been moved out of your body properly, that waste can become toxic and release poisons into your blood stream, skin and other organs. This is often referred to as “The Leaky Gut Syndrome”. These poisons then cause many health problems, one of which is believe to be psoriasis and similar skin diseases.
3. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are essential minerals that most Americans lack in their bodies. And simply adding these as a dietary supplement every day can be a natural cure for psoriasis and other chronic health conditions. You can increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids by eating more fish, or simply buy either fish oil or flax oil capsules at a local health food or herbal store.
When it comes to psoriasis specifically, not all natural cures and remedies will work the same for everyone. And it usually takes different lengths of time to see results as well. This is because each of our bodies are different, and one person’s level of body toxicity is usually different than another’s.
Note: Statements in this article are not approved by the FDA.
This post was written by editor on June 11, 2011
Psoriasis cure is just as delicate as it seems; since it is a condition that affects the skin and gives the patient rough time, and it demands immediate attention and treatment. Its causes are varied hence; its treatment is very interesting. It is caused by different infections, skin injuries, abnormal in amino acid metabolism, seasonal changes among other things.
Some home therapies have been recommended by physiotherapists to be used to cure or check the disease. Epson salts makes a good home therapy for psoriasis, putting Epson salts in your bath water helps a great deal in limiting psoriasis. This can be made more effective when a sparing olive oil application is done just after the Epson salts bath.
Taking seawater baths on regular basis can prove crucial in handling the adversary of psoriasis. The effects of seawater and its application to affected sections or parts of the skin are just wonderful. It is one of the recommended home therapies of psoriasis cure.
Another effective home therapy for psoriasis is the bitter gourd. It is advised that an affected person takes a cupful of bitter gourd vegetable, having a mixture of limejuice (teaspoonful). This drink must be taken before any meal for several months (4-6). It has been known to bring down the itching effects of the psoriasis hence giving these patients a new life altogether.
By taking cabbage leaves and using them in compressed form sometime on the affected area; that’s after the removal of thickened veins and making sure the area is cleaned well. It makes the best home therapy for psoriasis cure. With the presence of sunlight, psoriasis can be cured after effectively adhering to recommended psoriasis home therapies.
The use of Vitamin E is also a recommended therapy; using 200 to 800 I.U dose is known to reduce the itching. The addition of lecithin is viewed as a big step in the struggle for psoriasis cure too. Steady use of this product makes it easy for a smooth psoriasis cure.
The availability of Aloe Vera Gel and garlic oil is also termed as a victorious step in curing psoriasis. Their application to affected parts proves a home therapy for psoriasis. Cashew nut oil application to the psoriasis area is great and helps reduce the disease’s prevalence. By consistently adhering to the home therapy schedule, you are sure to win the war of psoriasis hence achieve psoriasis cure.
This post was written by editor on June 11, 2011
Psoriasis is a chronic, non-infectious disease that affects mostly the skin. It is presently supposed to be autoimmune in origin. It usually causes red, scaly patches to emerge on the skin, though some patients contain no dermatological symptoms.. Skin quickly collect at these sites and takes on a silvery-white appearance. Plaques regularly happen on the skin of the elbows and knees, but can influence any region counting the scalp, palms of hands and soles of feet, and genitals. In difference to eczema, psoriasis is extra probable to be found on the extensor feature of the joint.
Causes of Psoriasis
1. Due to irregularity in the mechanism in which the skin grows and put back itself
2. Irregularity with the metabolism of amino acids
3. Use of sure medicines
4. Unpaid to infections
5. Genetics issue are also responsible
6. Bodily and emotional strain
Symptoms of Psoriasis
1. Red and aggravated skin with brilliant silvery scales
2. Sometimes escort with slight itching
Treatment to Avoid Psoriasis
Dead Sea Salts, this conventional psoriasis treatment to healing obviously has been used in the center east for thousands of years. We have a 6 week psoriasis treatment agenda designed to employ in your home.
Herbal removal like Oregon Grape Root Extract and Herbal Detox Tea mixtures that quietly cleanse your body of toxins and assist optimize your liver purpose. Herbs have traditionally been used for psoriasis treatment and skin situation.
Mild herbal psoriasis creams and shampoos that hold FDA accepted ingredients to join nature with science.
Home Remedies to Get Rid for Psoriasis
1. Gets a well balanced diet counting fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains.
2. Relate a moisturizer to lubricate and soften scaly patches of skin.
3. Get an every day bath in temperate water to soak off the scales.
4. Attempt deep breathing and recreation exercise to decrease stress.
5. Do not get tea, coffee, all animal fats, and procedure foods.
6. Don’t scrape or rub patches of congeal skin.
7. Keep away from harsh skin products and lotions that hold alcohol. They may dehydrated the skin and create psoriasis worse.
8. Stay your towel, clothes part and clean.
9. Drink gradually a cup of fresh juice of Bitter Gourd (Karela) varied with a teaspoon of lime juice on an empty stomach every day for 3-4 months. It is extremely effectual in psoriasis treatment.
10. You can also relate Aloe Vera gel or cream finely to aggravated and itchy patches of skin and rub calmly. It is too helpful in psoriasis cure.
11. Boil several soap nuts in water and relate on the exaggerated parts. This will too gives release from psoriasis.
12. Wrap a fresh thin banana leaf on the exaggerated part. This is extremely effectual in curing psoriasis.
13. Create a dilute clarification of lime juice with water. Relate this outwardly on the psoriatic patches.
14. Cabbage soup is also an effectual home remedy for psoriasis. Drink one bowl of it daily.
15. Comprise Vitamin E-rich food in the diet of the patients anguish from psoriasis such as spinach, almond oil, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, and wheat germs.
This post was written by editor on June 10, 2011
Psoriasis is a very chronic disease that leads to thick, silvery, red scaly patches on the skin and causes inflammation of the skin. This skin problem is seen in the age group of 15-30 years. This is not a communicable disease but occurs due to the faulty immune system. There are different types of Psoriasis – Plague, Guttate, Pustular, Inverse and Erythrodermic Psoriasis.
Factors that are responsible for causing this skin disorder are seasonal changes, any type of injury to the skin, hereditary factor and various other infections. Too much of exposure to dirt and dust and walking bare boot too might lead to this skin disease.
Home remedies for Psoriasis can be opted as a safe measure to combat the harmful consequences of this. Using hot Epsom salts bath together with the application of olive oil proves beneficial. Sea water is really effective as a treatment to this problem. So either bathing in sea water or its use over the affected area will be a good remedy. Vegetables like bitter gourd, cucumber, carrot, grapes beets and cabbage leaves are easily available home remedies. Bitter gourd’s juice mixed with honey when consumed everyday is a valuable treatment for Psoriasis. Amongst the entire most natural source is Sunlight.
Aloe Vera oil or cream is also effective when applied on the skin. Boiled shikakai in water and taking bath or washing the diseased skin with it is another remedy. Cover the area with fresh banana leaf and using the powered almond on the area is fruitful. Some of the other alternatives are drinking butter milk at least twice a day, drinking sesame seed soaked in water in empty stomach, maintaining a diet consisting of rich Vitamin E are very useful in the cure of Psoriasis
There are certain restrictions on the food habits that one has to take care of. Avoiding spicy and pungent food is essential since they create toxins in the body which enhances the growth of Psoriasis. Salts and curd are to be avoided as it causes itching and irritation. Intake of fatty foods like butter and too much oil should be avoided. Bitter consumption of food is healthy because it eliminates the toxins formed
Psoriasis is a skin disease which occurs as a sudden outbreak. It is very painful. Even when water is touched in the affected area it renders with tremendous twinge. Apart from the home treatment and chemical treatment, it has been found that Aurvedic treatment on the large is very successful. It gradually removes the skin problem and retains its effect for a very long time.
This post was written by editor on June 9, 2011
Psoriasis is a type of skin disease. The persons suffering from psoriasis get red patches of solver border and thick skin on the body. These patches appear especially on elbows, knees, scalp and trunk or even n the genital arms and under their arms. The affected areas are itching and painful. In spite of the fact that there are many medicines for psoriasis treatment none offers a complete relief. The great news is that some natural remedies for this skin disease offer what medicines cannot: complete cure.
1. Epson salt has proved to be a powerful enemy against psoriasis. It offers an immediate relief from pain and itching. The treatment is easy and consists in bathes with this salt. Add half a cup of Epsom salt in the bathtub and fill it with warm water. Enjoy your bath as long as you wish.
2. Another fast and beneficial natural remedy in psoriasis treatment is bitter gourd juice. The treatment lasts 6 months and consists in bitter gourd juice mixed with a teaspoon of lime juice. If you ant to obtain a guaranteed effect take the treatment in the morning on empty stomach.
3. Seawater bathes are also known for their great results in curing psoriasis. You can also apply on the patches and the itching and pain will disappear soon.
4. Vitamin D is very important for our health. The sunrays at the first hours of the morning are the most beneficial.
5. Cabbage proofs to be a great remedy in psoriasis, too. Take the fresh leaves of a cabbage and wash them in cold water. Remove their thick veins and apply them over the red patches. The effects will be observed very quickly.
6. Aloe Vera gels are very efficient if they are applied directly on the affected areas. They help you to get rid of pain and itching.
7. Vitamin E has the great property to prevent psoriasis from occurring. So it is recommended the consumption of foods that are rich in Vitamin E.
8. Mudpacks or the oil of cashew applied over the patches proved to be beneficial two. Garlic is another great remedy. Crush some fresh garlic and apply it directly on the red patches. A great relief will be felt immediately.
9. A cup of olive oil in which 2 drops of calendula and one drop of oregano oil are added is an incredible remedy for psoriasis. Massaging the affected skin with this mixture will offer you an immediate relief.
10. Take a teaspoon of wheat germ oil and another teaspoon of castor oil and add them in a cup of sunflower oil. Us this lotion to massage your whole body twice a day.
11. Marigold is very good, too. Boil three or four marigold heads in 4 cups of water. let it cool and then massage the affected areas. It is recommended to apply this lotion on your scalp, too because it has no harmful effects to your hair.
12. Avoid processed food and adopt a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. Renounce at large meals and replace them 5-6 small meals.
This post was written by editor on June 9, 2011