Dead Sea Benefits: Dead Sea Salt Salts for Psoriasis
Dead Sea Benefits: Dead Sea Salt Salts for Psoriasis
What is Psoriasis?
The best place to begin is at the start and look at the naure of this condition. Psoriasis is an inflammatory chronic skin condition which affects over 7 million people in the United States alone. Psoriasis is characterised by an over-production of skin cells that finish up as scaly and patchy raised sections on the surface of the skin, it occurs when the immune system sends out malfunctioning signals that hasten the growth cycle of skin cells. The affected areas are most frequently located on the arms, legs or scalp but may be experienced on any area of the surface of the skin. The most common regions are the knees and elbows. Psoriasis can commence at any age but often begins either about the age of 20 or between 50 and 60. Psoriasis is not transmissible and therefore cannot be spread between people, but it can be expected to occur in members of the same family.
Causes of Psoriasis
The cause of psoriasis is not fully comprehended, but it is thought to have a genetic component. The majority of sufferers have comparatively mild psoriasis symptoms. Yet, psoriasis at its nastiest can be painful, defacing and disabling. As an a chronic immune-mediated disease, psoriasis can be stimulated by any amount of reasons which can confront the immune system as well as other dermatological causes, such as stress, climatic changes, infection, superficial wounds, physical ailment, or taking certain prescriptive medications such as lithium and beta-blockers.
Psoriasis is a chronic cyclical condition that varies in severity from minor localized blemishes to entire body coverage. Normally, the chief indications of psoriasis are regions of red, patchy skin, often with loose, silver scales. The affected regions may be irritated and painful to touch and from time to time can crack open and bleed. In more severe cases, the affected areas may increase in size and merge together covering greater areas of the skin. The patches may not incessantly itch and are painless except when they crack open or succumb to infection, but many people are bothered by the occurrence of psoriasis symptoms.
Most skin preparations applied straight to the skin are only occasionally effective but Dead Sea salts represent a recognised and powerful weapon in dissipating the symptoms of psoriasis. By themselves, moisturizing creams won’t cure psoriasis, but they can diminish the symptoms of irritation and scaling and can help the dryness that can be a consequence of other treatments such as steroid ointments. Moisturizers that are heavy and oily are typically more potent than lighter liniments.
Moisturizers originating from the Dead Sea are celebrated all over the planet as potent for treating the symptoms of psoriasis. The indication of Dead Sea benefits for treating psoriasis and other skin complaints is far reaching.
There is a reason why there are so many Psoriasis treatment centres on the shorelines of the Dead Sea. Bathing in the Dead Sea has been long-established by scientific research to meaningfully relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and provide natural and real relief. The only thing reckoned to be a close second, to actually bathing in the Dead Sea itself sea is to take a bath with Dead Sea bath salts in the comfort of your own home. As not every person can travel to the Dead Sea to experience the natural Psoriasis treatment – there is a more affordable and more practical alternative but yet still experience the power and miracle of Dead Sea benefits; Adovia can bring you pure and authentic Dead Sea Bath Salts to your doorstep so that you can appreciate these magnificent salts in the privacy of your own bath tub.
The high mineral content in has been confirmed to help ease the symptoms. It’s not so complicated, just bathe in about 1 cup of salts either every night or every other night (depending on the severity of your Psoriasis) and you will feel and clearly notice improvements in approximately 1 week. Your skin will be softer, not irritated and feel and look much better in general.
Psoriasis Serious Relief Package
This is a comprehensive kit of Dead Sea Benefits to deliver fast relief for Psoriasis. The carefully selected products have been verified to relieve Psoriasis, prohibit the irritation and itchiness and let you to get back to living your normal, comfortable life. Contents of the kit:
- Authentic Dead Sea Bath Salt – Unscented – 10 pounds – Bathe daily or on alternate days (depending on severity of Psoriasis). Put 1 cup of Dead Sea salts into bath and allow to dissolve. Then relax and let the salts do their job! Dead Sea salts for psoriasis are a medically proven treatment for psoriasis.
- Adovia Dead Sea Mud – Apply thin coating to affected areas and leave for 20-30 minutes then clean off.
- Adovia’s Mineral Body Lotion – Put on after a shower or bath or as required. An infusion of nature’s organic moisturizers, this body lotion glides on effortlessly and absorbs rapidly to deeply hydrate your skin from the inside, without clogging pores.
- Dead Sea Black Mud Soap – Use when showering everyday. This soap is made from pure Dead Sea Mud and is an ideal method to secure relief from Psoriasis just by taking a regular shower. When you use the soap daily, you will notice your Psoriasis symptoms eased and your skin being much more comfortable and not irritated.
- Face and Body Treatment Cream by Dr. Kremer – Use when stronger outbreaks happen. Apply to affected areas and leave for about 20 minutes and rinse off. This cream is made with a unique patented formulation for people with Psoriasis
Psoriasis Light Relief Package
This is appropriate for Light to Medium Severity psoriasis and contains:
- Genuine Dead Sea Bath Salt – Unscented – 10 Pounds – are a Proven Psoriasis Treatment
- Dead Sea salt Scrub – Fragrance-free – 11 Ounces. Ideal for Psoriasis relief, this natural salt scrub exfoliates the top coating of dead skin cells, helps blood circulation and invigorates your skin
- Dead Sea Black Mud Soap Textbook for treating Psoriasis, this All Natural Mud Soap eradicates dirt and deep cleanses your skin, while simultaneously imbuing it with minerals vital to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
My name is Mick and I have been researching the unique health and beauty porperties for some time now and although, my Dead Sea Products review site was originally thought out to be for beauty, however, since then I have come across the important health benefits of Dead Sea salts for psoriasis and eczema. Please visit me at www.DeadSeaProductsReview.net
Posted under Over The Counter Psoriasis Treatment
This post was written by TKB_Editor on June 28, 2011
More Blog Post
Previose Post: Psoriasis Vulgaris