Distinctive and Multifaceted Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
The aloe vera gel is one of the best ways of using this miraculous plant. The plant products are widely used for a number of purposes. Aloe is contained in most of the cosmetics and medicines as it possesses innumerable qualities. Majority of the people use this gel in the form of liquid. It can be easily extracted from the stem of the plant by breaking it.
Known to be used for a number of medicinal values, the aloe vera gel has a number of healing properties. Some of the most important benefits of using this gel include the following:
* Beneficial for the scalp and hair: the gel can be an excellent substitute for other types of hair products. It is known to prevent hair fall and treats dandruff, hair loss, psoriasis and dermatitis. It is also used as a styling gel.
* Skin treatments: application of aloe vera gel is known to cure skin diseases, abrasions, minor injuries, cuts, burns and so forth. The gel is used extensively on wounds as it regenerates the growth of skin and prevents infections.
* Softens the skin: the gel can be applied onto the skin to soothe and moisturize it. It is an excellent moisturizer which is used in most of the baby products and cosmetics. Today it has found wide application as it reduces wrinkles and other blemishes on the skin.
* Eye care: aloe vera gel is also used for soothing the eyes. It can be mixed with water and applied to soothe tired and weak eyes.
* Helps to reduce blood sugar level: the gel has many medicinal benefits which include lowering blood sugar levels.
* Periodontal care: application of the gel onto the gums helps to reduce pain and inflammation. It also promotes healing process and prevents tooth decay. It is quite effective in reducing plague.
* Relieves cough and allergies: the is abundant in magnesium lactate which acts as an antihistamine reducing allergies and coughs.
* Effective in reducing sprains and inflammation: application of aloe vera gel on muscle sprains and injuries proves to be quite effective. The anti-inflammation properties of the gel help to reduce pain. Moreover, the gel is known to have unique absorbent properties.
Other Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
There are a number of online stores that supply authentic aloe vera gel at affordable rates. Besides the above mentioned uses, there are many more advantages of using this unique and magical plant. The gel can be used as an after bath lotion when it is mixed with lemon juice. It helps to soothe the nerves and fights fatigue.
The aloe vera gel helps to reduce headaches and other ailments such as stomach disorders and constipation. It is an excellent laxative when consumed internally. The gel is also used to reduce itching and other types of skin disorders.
With benefits galore, the aloe vera gel is widely used in many parts of the world for a number of purposes. This heavenly plant can also be grown in your garden to utilise its exemplary benefits.
This post was written by editor on June 8, 2011
More Blog Post
Next Post: Use Effective Home Remedies for Psoriasis
Previose Post: Sun exposure for the treatment of Psoriasis