Meladerm Reviews And FAQ
What is Meladerm?
Meladerm is an Advanced Pigment Reducing Complex formulated by Civant Skin Care for the purpose of skin brightening . It slows down the formation of the primary determinant of our skin tone or color , the melanin. In order to achieve the best results, natural extracts from mulberry, bear berry and licorice, were combined to work with the dark areas on our skin.
Aside from the natural extracts written above, this product contains a very active component known as the Kojic Acid, which must be given a special care during the formulation process. The Kojic acid must not be exposed to sunlight and air or else, it will be damaged and totally lost its essence. The special care given to this active ingredient makes Meladerm different when compared to other skin lightening products.
Advantages of Meladerm:
• Safe from the hazardous effects of chemical products because this utilizes the natural extracts from plants.
• It can be used for a quite long period of time without harmful effects because it is a natural lightener .
• There is 30-day money back guarantee offered in case you are not happy with the results.
• If you are not directly exposed to sunlight, results can be observed in a long period of time.
• It can be applied to all types of skin, may it be sensitive, oily, or dry skin.
Disadvantages of Meladerm:
• It does not really work effectively on excessively damaged parts of our skin.
• It is a little bit expensive.
• It is usually purchased online.
• On excessively damaged areas on our skin, say on those areas overexposed to the sun, it would take time before the result is seen.
How Long Does Meladerm take Effect?
Initial improvements can be observed after two weeks after continuous use of the said product. But , results can vary from one person to the another depending on your skin type, and the duration of your exposure to the sun. In order to see the best result, you must dedicate your time, patience and care. Best results can be achieved from the 8th week to the 12th week of continuous use. Some claimed that results were observed in just after 3 days, which is an abnormal case. Wait for 2 weeks for initial results and 8-12 weeks for best results.
Does Meladerm really Works?
Basing from the testimonies of the Meladerm customers , I can conclude that Meladerm is really an effective way of skin lightening. Every user claims that it is effective . This is a solid evidence that Meladerm do what it claims to be.
Things to Remember:
When going out in an open space or doing some outdoor activities, use SPF 30 (Sun Protection Factor) to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun. You do not want your skin to be damaged or burned again after the time you devoted to make your skin light and spotless. The SPF 30 will serve as a filter for the damaging rays of the sun.
Posted under Miscellaneous Content
This post was written by assistant on February 1, 2011
More Blog Post
Previose Post: What You Need To Know About Melasma