Psoriasis Treatment India
Psoriasis Treatment in India
Psoriasis Stem Cell Treatment
Psoriasis is a common skin disease that affects the life cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin, forming thick silvery scales and itchy, dry, red patches that are sometimes painful…
Plaque psoriasis is the most common type of psoriasis. It usually causes dry, red skin lesions (plaques) covered with silvery scales.
Guttate psoriasis, more common in children and adults younger than 30, appears as small, water-drop-shaped sores on the trunk, arms, legs and scalp. The sores are typically covered by a fine scale…
Psoriasis signs and symptoms can vary from person to person but may include one or more of the following :
- Red patches of skin covered with silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints…
Psoriasis patches can range from a few spots of dandruff-like scaling to major eruptions that cover large areas. Mild cases of psoriasis may be a nuisance. But more severe cases can be painful, disfiguring and disabling…
Also, talk to your doctor if your psoriasis:
- Progresses beyond the nuisance stage, causing you discomfort and pain
- Makes performing routine tasks difficult
- Causes you concern about the appearance of your skin
Be sure to seek medical advice if your signs and symptoms worsen or they don’t improve with treatment. You may need a different medication or a combination of treatments to manage the psoriasis.
The cause of psoriasis is related to the immune system, and more specifically, a type of white blood cell called a T lymphocyte or T cell. Normally, T cells travel throughout the body to detect and fight off foreign substances, such as viruses or bacteria. If you have psoriasis, however, the T cells attack healthy skin cells by mistake as if to heal a wound or to fight an infection…
Psoriasis typically starts or worsens because of a trigger that you may be able to identify and avoid.
Factors that may trigger psoriasis include:
- Infections, such as strep throat or thrush
- Injury to the skin, such as a cut or scrape, bug bite, or a severe sunburn
- Cold weather
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Certain medications including lithium, which is prescribed for bipolar disorder; high blood pressure medications such as beta blockers; antimalarial drugs; and iodides….
Please log on to :
Send your query :
We Care Core Values
We have a very simple business model that keeps you as the centre.
Having the industry s most elaborate and exclusive Patient Care and Clinical Coordination teams stationed at each partner hospital, we provide you the smoothest and seamless care ever imagined. With a ratio of one Patient Care Manager to five patients our patient care standards are unmatched across the sub continent.
Welcome to World Class Treatment and Surgery by We Care Health Services, India.
Contact Us :
E-mail us on : firstname.lastname@example.org ||
Posted under Causes Of Psoriasis
This post was written by editor on June 11, 2011