Natural Cures For Psoriasis – Is It A Myth?.
You are here because, you, or someone you know, love, and care for, suffers from Psoriasis.
You are here also for a more compelling reason. You want to know ‘How To Cure Psoriasis’.
STOP! Before you proceed, I want to make you aware of an important fact. There is no cure for psoriasis!
Psoriasis cannot be cured. The condition is incurable, and there are definitely no natural cures for psoriasis.
However, there is ample clinical documentation and evidence, to prove that, no matter how severe the condition, flare ups can be controlled, and even prevented.
There are tried and tested home and natural remedies which have been used to great levels of success and satisfaction, by sufferers around the world, to heal and control psoriasis on hands, the face, every part of the body and on the scalp.
There are thousands of live web pages that go into minute detail about the various causes of psoriasis and their symptoms.
There are an equal number of similar pages that spare no effort in instructing one on how to cure psoriasis by using a particular home treatment or a popular natural scalp treatment, laying emphasis on the fact that the best results are always achieved with the help of a natural treatments.
There are hundreds of web pages dedicated to the topic of Scalp Psoriasis and every known over the counter treatment that can be used to control it. These pages also list every known shampoo that has been successfully used for the condition.
This has all come about because an estimated 3 percent of the world’s population suffer from psoriasis. That is approximately 125 million people worldwide.
Psoriasis is the number one prevalent skin condition in the United States. This chronic condition has a significant negative impact on the suffers’ quality of life. The disease has been linked to the depression and suicidal tendencies in the patients. The costs associated with decrements in quality of life, lost productivity, and work absenteeism is enormous, increasing overall costs associated with the disease management. An estimated 250,000 cases are diagnosed every year in the United States alone.
The above are statistics, facts and figures. However, contrary to the doom and gloom they tend to portray, there is some very good news.
The suffering part of psoriasis is not at all necessary. Not any more. Now, a devoted son, has developed a skin care product to manage psoriasis, for his suffering mother. He has patented the product, and has already sold it to thousands of others, worldwide. The video titled ‘Natural Cures For Psoriasis’ at thetop of this page is about this new psoriasis treatment called DermaSOLVE®!
Before I go into the pros and cons of DermaSOLVE®, and why you can trust it as one of the ‘natural cures for psoriasis’to make your life psoriasis free, let us deal with all the aspects of the disease.
The less informed may ask ‘What is psoriasis?’ or ‘What does it look like?’.
If you read on, you will find, information culled from authoritative sources, and a few Plaque, Guttate and Scalp Psoriasis pictures.
What is psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a non-contagious, chronic skin condition. Skin cells are reproduced much faster than under normal conditions, and accumulate on the surface. The condition is linked to the body’s immune system and is one of the oldest recorded skin conditions. It is regarded as an ‘autoimmune skin disorder’.
What causes psoriasis?
The exact cause of psoriasis has not been determined, it is believed to be genetic and triggered by a malfunction of the immune system.
The normal life cyclic run of a skin cell is 28 to 30 days. During this normal cycle the skin cell would mature and be shed automatically. With psoriasis the maturation of the skin cell is escalated to as little as three to four days and does not shed automatically after it dies. Live and dead skin cells ‘pile up’ on the skin’s surface and form the lesions which are characteristic of the disorder.
What are the symptoms of psoriasis?
The most common symptoms are thick, red patches of skin (plaques) which are usually covered with dry, silvery scales. They generally appear on certain parts of the body, like the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms and soles of the feet, but can also develop anywhere on the body. In addition to the formation of these plaques, there may be discoloration, pitting, shape changes. or loss of the entire toe nail or finger nail.
Are there different types of psoriasis?
There are five types of psoriasis:
- Inverse, and
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis.
How is psoriasis diagnosed?
The condition being so varied, the diagnosing of psoriasis is not always easy. The physician or dermatologist examines the skin as well as toenails and fingernails and may also enquire about the family’s medical history of the patient.
Natural Cures For Psoriasis.
While accepting the fact that there is no cure for psoriasis, there are some tissue salts and herbs that are considered to be natural cures for psoriasis.
Seeking respite from the discomfort of psoriasis is not easy. To many it can be a lifelong quest.
People have searched high and low, looked everywhere for the perfect cure but have never fond it.
There is no shortage of topical medications. Countless creams, lotions and gels available. But for most, they do not always work. And they are invariably rather expensive.
It is time consuming, not to mention extremely expensive, to smear ones’ body with lotion twice or thrice a day.
Most psoriasis sufferers actually do not look for ‘natural cures for psoriasis’. They just look for something that is quick, simple, cheap, and that actually works.
The uncomfortable part of psoriasis is the itching, scaling and flaking of the irritated red skin. Psoriasis is the most embarrassing disease any human being would have to put up with.
Right now, there are of thousands of people around the world, who suffer from Psoriasis.
One out of every eight Americans suffer from the discomfort and embarrassment of Psoriasis.
It is very sad and unfortunate that these individuals spend effort, time and money, combating the condition.
Many have invested heavily in various types of topical aids and cures, only to be disappointed by the results.
Recently a breakthrough treatment involving the use of the whole egg has come on to the market, placing it among the natural cures for psoriasis.
Introducing DermaSOLVE®, a revolutionary new product. This product combines the beneficial natural nourishment of the Egg with Salicylic Acid. The combination of these ingredients makes it a FDA recognized product for the treatment of Psoriasis. DermaSOLVE®, also treats Seborrheic Dermatitis, Topical Dermatitis, and Dandruff.
DermaSOLVE® is a new treatment for psoriasis that utilizes Ovasome Technology.
Ovasome Technology simply put, is the process of incorporating Egg into topical skincare products. Amazing as it sounds, it took years of development and this patented process is exclusive to L’AVENIR skin care products. With over 70 vitamins, minerals and proteins found in the Egg, DermaSOLVE® is a revolutionary product in the skin care industry. DermaSOLVE® can be considered one of the natural cures for psoriasis.
This incredible doctor recommended psoriasis treatment product:
- Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells.
- Provides the body with nourishment to make the skin healthy again.
- Provides these results without using cortisone or steroids.
DermaSOLVE® is produced with cutting edge technology.
It is the only product on the market that contains the beneficial properties of the whole Egg.
There are many products that that are used for exfoliating dry, dead skin cells. Unfortunately all these products leave the skin with ugly red patches. These products also contain greasy and smelly ingredients, such as zinc and tar.
Unlike natural remedies for psoriasis, the doctor prescribed medications, that treat these skin conditions, contain cortisone and steroids. These ingredients can have long-term negative effects on the body.
DermaSOLVE® is a natural cure for psoriasis, and:
- It does not use ingredients like Zinc or Tar.
- It does not use Cortisone or Steroids.
- It has no long term negative side effects.
- It has been dermatologist tested in an independent visual efficacy test.
- It was found to provide positive results to over 80% of the participants.
- It uses 1.8% salicylic acid to gently exfoliate dry skin cell build-up.
- It uses over 70 different vitamins, minerals, and proteins, all sourced naturally with the Egg.
- It provides the skin with the nourishment it needs to heal and look normal again.
With DermaSOLVE®, you will no longer be left with those embarrassing red blotches, which is one of the many benefits of natural cures for psoriasis.
- Scientifically formulated psoriasis treatment for the symptoms associated with Psoriasis.
- Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis, Topical Dermatitis, and Dandruff.
- Fragrance-free, dermatologist-tested.
- Cay be used safely on children as young as 6 years of age.
- Can be used anywhere on the body, even on the scalp psoriasis and on the face.
DermaSOLVE® is not a cure for skin conditions, however, it can aid in healing and help to prevent chronic skin conditions from recurring.
DermaSOLVE® should be applied 1-4 times daily or as directed by a physician. For best results 3-4 applications a day is suggested.
Learning how to control psoriasis break outs is of paramount importance. Knowledge of the many natural cures for psoriasis, most importantly those dealing with scalp psoriasis treatment, like, DermaSOLVE® can make a difference. Because IT WORKS – GUARANTEED!
Posted under Website Information
This post was written by admin on August 20, 2011
Psoriasis is a chronic, non-contagious disease that is characterized by itchiness and a skin rash. The rash is usually red and slightly raised, with silvery, scaling patches on top of the red regions. The infection usually affects the elbows, knees, scalp, fingernails, and trunk of the body. Psoriasis can also lead to arthritis-like joint pain.
Note that it is sometimes difficult to differentiate between psoriasis and eczema, since both often exhibit similar symptoms. A common way to differentiate between the two diseases is by seeing which area of the body is affected. Psoriasis often affects the back of the elbows and front of the knees (extensor surfaces), while eczema usually affects the inside of the arms and the back of the knees (flexor surfaces). Eczema is also more often found on the ankles than psoriasis.
Causes of Psoriasis
The underlying cause of psoriasis is unknown. However, what we do know is that the symptoms of psoriasis occur when skin cells begin to mature more rapidly than normal. As a result, these poorly developed cells cannot shed quickly, resulting in a build-up of skin which leads to the thick and scaly rash.
Suspected triggers of psoriasis include:
1. Family history of psoriasis.
2. Stress or anxiety.
3. Reaction to certain drugs.
4. Certain infections such as strep throat.
5. Drinking alcohol.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
1. Simmer 25 grams each of dried burdock seed and chamomile flowers in 600 ml of water, for about 15 minutes. Strain the mixture through a clean cloth, sweeten it with honey and store it in a refrigerator. Have 3 tablespoons of the decoction, 3 to 4 times a day, on a regular basis.
2. In a small cup of olive oil, put 2 drops of calendula oil and 1 drop of oregano oil. Rub it on the affected area.
3. In 4 cups of water, boil 4 marigold heads, for about 2 minutes. Once cooled, massage the lotion into your scalp. Then, wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Add lemon juice or cider vinegar to the rinsing water to ensure a thorough rinse.
4. Mix a cup of freshly prepared bitter gourd juice with a tsp of limejuice. Drink this mixture every day, on an empty stomach, for 4 to 5 days.
5. Mud packs are effective in treating psoriasis. Take powdered Fuller’s earth and add enough water to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area, let it dry and rinse off. It will help remove toxins from your skin.
6. Mix Aloe Vera gel and garlic oil in equal proportions. Apply on the affected area. This is a good natural remedy for psoriasis.
7. Seawater is beneficial in curing psoriasis. Regular seawater baths as well as application of seawater over the affected parts is one of the best ways of treating psoriasis.
8. Wash the affected area to ensure that it is clean. Next, apply cashew nut oil on it and keep it overnight. Wash off in the morning.
9. Cabbage leaves act favorably in treating psoriasis. Remove the thick veins of the leaves and wash them thoroughly. Apply on the affected area.
10. Hot Epsom salt bath is used to treat psoriasis. Apply olive oil after the Epsom salt bath. It will prove beneficial in curing psoriasis.
This post was written by editor on June 12, 2011