What are some alternative ways to treat my psoriasis?
- The first alternative way to treat your psoriasis is to soak in a tub filled with sea salt and water. Soak in this mixture for a half an hour a day. It is great for your skin and it removes plaque scales. Immediately after drying off, apply a good moisturizer to all areas affected with psoriasis.
- A second method to treat is to soak a rag in apple cider vinegar and apply it to the affected areas. This is an inexpensive remedy and a great many people swear by using apple cider vinegar to treat psoriasis. If you wet your hair with apple cider vinegar before bed, put a shower cap over your head so you can sleep. So if you want to try it, make sure you use “apple cider vinegar”. (not a different kind)
- A third alternative way to treat your psoriasis is to mix together: 50% aloe vera gel and 50% garlic oil. Once it is mixed together, apply it to all areas affected with psoriasis.
- A fourth for psoriasis is to take vitamin D supplements. There are a lot of people that have psoriasis who have a major vitamin D deficiency. Check with your doctor to make sure that you don’t have a vitamin D deficiency. If you do have a vitamin D deficiency, taking vitamin D supplements can diminish your psoriasis symptoms.
- A 5th method that is worth trying is OTC cortisone creams. you can find these in any pharmacy or grocery store. If you haven’t tried using cortisone, it is worth trying.
To learn more about alternative treatments for psoriasis, visit natural psoriosis cures.
Posted under How To Cure Psoriasis
This post was written by TKB_Editor on July 7, 2011