What are the Symptoms of Psoriasis Scalp
On the scalp is flaking a normal phenomenon, dandruff, sometimes occurs as a result of excessive flaking of dead cells. It is not harmful and can be treated by means of dedicated shampoos. In the case of psoriasis, scalp, white flakes more and more apparent. Las’re not Applying strong force, and too often that it does get rid of flakes. By doing so, can only worsen inflammation and slow down healing.
What are the symptoms of psoriasis on the nape of the neck?
The plaques on the back of the head and ears are extremely itchy and may force us to scratching. Although the scratch for some time mitigate itching and this way you can chase away the stress, the situation only worse. We must find a drug that works in the long run. Without fear, the stress and anxiety can be discussed with your doctor.
The main are:
• Plaque psoriasis (plaque) is the most common type of psoriasis. here show symptoms in the form of massive tower plots of skin covered with silvery white scales
• Gutatna form the second most common type of psoriasis. The lesions are in the form of droplets, most often on the body, sometimes in the face.
• Inverse psoriasis are smooth red lesions on the skin folds of the skin, for example. under the breasts, armpits, the belly button and around the genitals.
• Pustular form, tiny red, scaly, cracked lesions, especially on the palms and soles may have tiny bubbles filled with manure
• Erythrodermic form is the worst and a rare form of psoriasis, since it affects the whole body. Almost a third of patients have problems with joints (atropatska psoriasis).
• Depending on the location of phenomena distinguish psoriasis on the nails (nail may also lead to change) throughout the body generalisata
• pustolozna shape affects the palms and soles is called palmoplantaris or develop into inflammation of the joints and psoriatic arthritis is called.
Eczema is a very common skin problem, which is characterized by red plaques, covered with small bubbles, which cause intense itching. Bubbles often burst in these cities they make small scabs. It often happens that the cause of eczema of external factors, in which case it is called contact eczema.
Atopic eczema (or atopic dermatitis) is a systemic and often appear during the first months or years of life. It occurs in atopic patients (patients who are prone to develop many allergies), and is often associated with asthma and hay fever. One or two. Three patients of atopic eczema has a genetic predisposition. Red and scaly plaques usually occur in skin folds and cheeks.
Posted under How To Cure Psoriasis
This post was written by TKB_Editor on July 10, 2011
More Blog Post
Next Post: Psoriasis Treatment Questions & Answers
Previose Post: Psoriasis Free For Life-Psoriasis Treatment Natural Remedies